Duration: 50 minutes // Attendees eligible for 1 PDH credit
Join us for Geopier's February webinar, Geopier Ground Improvement Solutions for Grain Storage Bins.
This webinar will provide owners, contractors, and consulting engineers with innovative ground improvement solutions to support heavy bin loads / pressures while meeting the bin manufacturer’s bin performance needs.
The webinar will primarily focus on:
- Learn how to support heavy grain bins
Save your seat now by filling out the form. We hope you can join us on Wednesday, February 15th at 1 PM EST. Can't make the date? All who register will receive a link to the recording.
- Increasing the ring footing bearing pressure
- Reducing total and differential settlement across the bins
- Keeping to bin manufacturer's foundation specifications
- Learn how to save on construction costs by:
- Understanding the speed of installation of Geopier systems
- Reducing the ring footing size by using increased footing bearing pressure
- Eliminating the need for temporary shoring/massive earthwork by improving variable soils in-place
- Getting good upfront geotechnical testing to help with saving bin foundation costs
Attending GEAPS Exchange? Visit Geopier (and James!) at Booth #1302.